Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Day 25

I'm currently sitting in the waiting room before my 25th and final whole breast radiation treatment. No, I'm not done... I still have those 8 boosts. But today is my last "breath hold" and the last time my raw, peeling armpit will have to endure the blast. My side effects are still relatively minimal. A bit of fatigue & a lot of redness (my armpit is the worst). Not a whole lot more to report, as treatment is very tedious. As they say... same shit, different day.

I would be more excited about radiation ending soon if I didn't have major abdominal surgery on the horizon. My next appt w/ gyn onc is on 9/8.

Still going to PT for the leg... it's going fine. Only improving.

Had the re-excision on my neck last week (and another biopsy on my back). Stitches come out 9/8.

Womp, womp...

No comments:

Post a Comment