Thursday, September 17, 2015

All done

I'm done with breast cancer radiation! I am a little pink... but it will fade over the next few weeks. It's time to resume normal life!

Dressing room selfie on my last day! 
One final dose!
A couple of my amazing radiation therapists.
Oh and here's a little peek at how my leg is healing up. Looks a lot better... if you can believe it! 

Epic battle wound.
Next steps...

Sarcoma 3 month surveillance / chest X-ray: October 20th
Fibroid pre-op visit: October 20th
Fibroid removal surgery: October 22nd (recovery is similar to a c-section)
Breast cancer surveillance / re-start Tamoxifen: TBD after fibroid surgery
Dermatology: December 7th
Mammogram: March 2016

As you can see... I am only being seen for follow-ups and prevention going forward! I have completed all active treatment and there is no known cancer in my body. Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are done with treatment and that you are home!! Your strength is amazing, I love you! 😘

    ReplyDelete