I have received 12 doses of radiation therapy. Side effects are still minimal... just some redness like a sunburn. No major fatigue.
Once I reach 25 doses, I'll be having an additional 8 radiation
"boosts"... so, 33 total treatments. I was originally only having 5 boosts, but they increased it a couple of days ago.
My doctors took me off Tamoxifen because it was causing too many pelvic symptoms. I will resume the medication after my fibroid surgery.
 |
| Step inside the "High Radiation Area"... |
 |
| External beam radiation machine |
 |
| They told me to smile! |
 |
| Getting prepped. |
 |
| This is the position I hold during rads, only the gown comes off. |
I can't wait for this to be over for you! You're so positive, you are also the strongest bravest woman I know! 😘
ReplyDeleteExactly what your mom said! :)
ReplyDelete