Radiation side effects are minimal... really just fatigue. At this point, I have not had any more nausea or any of the local side effects (redness, burning/stinging, or soreness) that I was warned about. I'm definitely not out of the woods yet... most side effects appear toward the end of treatment.
I have been exhausted on and off... some days I feel ready for bed at 6pm... other days I feel fine. I somehow caught a gnarly cold and have been battling that on top of everything... it's been lingering for almost a week now.
Next week I will meet with my surgeon to plan the next steps. I know I am looking at an overnight surgery sometime in April, but it will be nice to have everything scheduled... with a real end in sight!



I'm so glad you're finding time for yourself! That must be why you look absolutely radiant in all of your pics. All my love.
ReplyDelete