Saturday, July 25, 2015

Support

A great read...

Arm's Length: The Distance Between Friendship and Cancer

"Though arm's length may be a safe distance, embracing someone with cancer is far more rewarding in the end. Just think. If it were you whose life just flipped upside down, what kind of friends would you want? ... Be that friend."

If you're reading this, you're probably someone who has offered me great support... and for that I just want to say thanks. I've spent too much time bumming over those who have disappeared and don't check in or understand what I'm going through. I know I just need to change my perspective and be more appreciative of what I have... which is a small yet AMAZING core group of friends and family... and the best husband and baby girl in the world!!! 


1 comment:

  1. Blair your strength is truly amazing, I love you so much!!
    Ma

    ReplyDelete